the random nothing but everythings that occur in this brain of mine or yours that I just happen to think was nifty
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
99% of my socks are single and you don’t see them crying about it
Phillip Island’s Penguin Foundation, a conservation group in Australia, are appealing for volunteers to knit little jumper for these little penguins who have been affected by oil spills or similar leaks from fishing boats. (x)
CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE FOR A SECOND THAT SOMEONE TOOK THE TIME TO NOT ONLY KNIT A PENGUIN A JUMPER BUT ALSO MAKE IT A PENGUIN PUBLISHING BOOK COVER JUMPER (x)
someone in the world has the job of finding penguins and dressing them in these jumpers and i am so jealous I almost cannot speak.
i’m so afraid of marriage like what if you marry someone and like have kids with them and then they decide they don’t love you anymore or something idk man but that shit is scary
the worst part about periods is like
i wash you, vagina
i buy you nice toys
i even give you a hair cut sometimes
and you gon do me like this, vagina?
you gon do me like this BITCH PANTIES DON’T GROW ON TREES